Software Update Today

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
Well folks the forum needs a software update. And since I am finally able to sit up and work after being sick with COVID I am going to try doing it today.

This is considered a major update and is known to break some add ons. However most if not all our add ons have updates now available, so I am going to go for it.

Please forgive if some things are not working correctly after the update. I will try working as hard as I can tog et them fixed while in my current physical condition.

The site will be unavailable for a few minutes while the update is done.

Thanks for your understanding.

I added a Temporary Style so you guys can still use the site. Testing on various computers it appears its a caching issue, as it looks fine on some machines and total crap on others.

Reactions: charlesrshell
I added a Temporary Style so you guys can still use the site. Testing on various computers it appears its a caching issue, as it looks fine on some machines and total crap on others.
Why is it my computers are always the one with "total crap" on them! :crying

Aha; much better using the temporary style. Thanks Scott!

And since I am finally able to sit up and work after being sick with COVID I am going to try doing it today.
I've had a couple of friends who were hospitalized with covid, I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy. Wishing for a speedy and complete recovery.

Ok I think I have got rid of the big bugs and have stopped receiving errors from the console.

I have gone through and upgraded all the plugins that have been upgraded.

WIth that said I am getting tired again so I am going to go lay down for a bit.

Upgrades are always so fun... (Not) :D

Ok I think I have got rid of the big bugs and have stopped receiving errors from the console.

I have gone through and upgraded all the plugins that have been upgraded.

WIth that said I am getting tired again so I am going to go lay down for a bit.

Upgrades are always so fun... (Not) :D
It's acting nice for me now in Chrome. I like the "Reply" box now without the "Quote=[" brackets.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)