Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
Well folks the forum needs a software update. And since I am finally able to sit up and work after being sick with COVID I am going to try doing it today.

This is considered a major update and is known to break some add ons. However most if not all our add ons have updates now available, so I am going to go for it.

Please forgive if some things are not working correctly after the update. I will try working as hard as I can tog et them fixed while in my current physical condition.

The site will be unavailable for a few minutes while the update is done.

Thanks for your understanding.

I added a Temporary Style so you guys can still use the site. Testing on various computers it appears its a caching issue, as it looks fine on some machines and total crap on others.

Reactions: charlesrshell
I added a Temporary Style so you guys can still use the site. Testing on various computers it appears its a caching issue, as it looks fine on some machines and total crap on others.
Why is it my computers are always the one with "total crap" on them! :crying

Aha; much better using the temporary style. Thanks Scott!

And since I am finally able to sit up and work after being sick with COVID I am going to try doing it today.
I've had a couple of friends who were hospitalized with covid, I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy. Wishing for a speedy and complete recovery.

Ok I think I have got rid of the big bugs and have stopped receiving errors from the console.

I have gone through and upgraded all the plugins that have been upgraded.

WIth that said I am getting tired again so I am going to go lay down for a bit.

Upgrades are always so fun... (Not) :D

Ok I think I have got rid of the big bugs and have stopped receiving errors from the console.

I have gone through and upgraded all the plugins that have been upgraded.

WIth that said I am getting tired again so I am going to go lay down for a bit.

Upgrades are always so fun... (Not) :D
It's acting nice for me now in Chrome. I like the "Reply" box now without the "Quote=[" brackets.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts