Software Update x39

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
My Wallys updated 2 days ago and now I have a really funky issue. If I'm watching a recorded show I have always been able to hit the forward jump button as many times as needed to get to where I want to be but now, after hitting it 3 or 4 times it no longer jumps ahead but jumps backwards about 5 seconds and will keep doing that no matter how often I click it. The only way around it is to just let it play on once it starts doing that. It seems every time they attempt to fix something they manage to break something else. :confused:

It seems every time they attempt to fix something they manage to break something else. :confused:
Many companies will not spend the money for a decent Software Product Test department or Software Documentation department. These two departments are often viewed as not being "money makers". Companies would rather spend all their money on Software Design and Software Development and hope the developers thoroughly test their new code and code changes. They end up never doing good regression testing to make sure they haven't broken anything else with new and changed code. Luckily the company I worked for nearly my entire working life didn't think that way.

Last edited: