Software update

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Cobra611

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 18, 2007
Beacon, NY
Has everyone received the new update at this point? My 2 HR21's have not received the update as of yet.

I had a tech out here the other day to assist with dish realignment...was getting rain fade on even just steady rains. Anyway, we were talking and I told him about the recent update, which he was unaware of, and he forced the download. Unfortunately, all it did was refresh the previous update from June (like Jimbo mentioned)...0x3de.

Thanks for the info. Was just curious as I thought it was completely rolled out at this point.

Mine downloaded at 2:31 a.m. I must say my receiver is working better than ever. The response time is better than ever.

Got 0x40D in Michigan this past Monday overnight. I would expect those who don't have it yet to get it very soon.

IF he forces an update and the info is not in the datastream in his area, it won't do anything other than refresh his latest "NR" software.

You cannot force a update that isn't available in your area yet.

Yep, knew that but at least the OP would know or I guess I could have just asked what his current ver was?

I had a tech out here the other day to assist with dish realignment...was getting rain fade on even just steady rains. Anyway, we were talking and I told him about the recent update, which he was unaware of, and he forced the download. Unfortunately, all it did was refresh the previous update from June (like Jimbo mentioned)...0x3de.

Thanks for the info. Was just curious as I thought it was completely rolled out at this point.

0x3de

I haven't gone down to the living room yet, bu my HR21 in our bedroom, got the update early this morning.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)