Software Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sticky is working for 1.4.2 but many of the icons are MIA.
Something to do with FireFox. It is fine for me on Chrome. I cleared cache and cookies on FF and still all icons are missing.
BTW this is on 1.4.2

Reactions: TheKrell
Ok I am in Firefox now...

It appears that the "font awesome" icons are not working and are showing broken...

Ok the FontAwesome issue should be fixed now.

I got word from them that indeed the IE11 issue is real and they are working on a fix, so hopefully we have that SOON. :)

Ok I am now working on Brian's issue. Looks like the introduced a new menu that only shows on mobile devices and does not use the old nav bar.

I am seeing what I can do now. (Btw I don't think this change was in the release notes)

image.jpg image.jpg

I saw in the feature list that you can collapse the sidebar?

I don't see how but would sure like to narrow or eliminate it on the main forum pages.

I'm using style Satelliteguys Default No Sticky Navigation.

Thats a feature I am not going to enable as I can not control the usergroups that can use it.

Since most of the ads are in the sidebar it would be bad if people shut them off. :D (If I could control the usergroups who could use it then of course I would turn it on.) :D

Reactions: JSheridan
Ok I think I got Brain settled. :)

Now only standing issue is the IE 11 problem which they are working on fixing now.

Hmm folks might try to put IE 11 in Compatibility Mode if they are having issues.

seems like now you get less on the screen due to avatars and user names on the right hand side of the screen

Untitled.jpg

and if you do a full size picture it runs off the side of the screen in firefox. Had to edit my post so it could be a thumbnail

Noticed something else using 1.4.2(Satguys Default); The second nav bar does not stay as you scroll down. This the bar with new posts, spy, watched threads, etc. It did before, it was nice to hit a quick nav link at the end of reading a thread instead of having to scroll back to the top.

Reactions: TheKrell
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)