Solid Signal down?

igator99

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 16, 2006
I haven't been able to load their website for the last few days. Are they going out of business or are they just having website troubles?

I haven't been able to access their site in 2 days. I don't believe they're going out of business as they're a VERY large online retailer. I tried to call them yesterday, but only got the voicemail.

Looks like they are moving the domain name to register.com. Registered it on 2/14. It will take DNS awhile to catch up.

Just received this email from Solid Signal:

February 18, 2007
Service Outage for the web domain; SolidSignal.com

As a courtesy to our loyal customers, we would like to inform you of a service related issue involving the web URL, SolidSignal.com.

For reasons beyond our control, the web URL "www.solidsignal.com" is currently unavailable. SolidSignal.com continues to remain in its entirety as a business entity. All orders placed via the internet on SolidSignal.com prior to the outage will be processed and shipped as normal. We are working diligently to hold the parties accountable for the outage and resolve the issue as quickly as possible. All of your SolidSignal.com account information as well as order information remain intact. Please be patient as we work to resolve the issue.

If you have questions regarding an order, tech support, need place an order, or any other customer service related issues, please contact us at 1-866-374-4625 (MON-FRI, 9AM - 5PM)

Also, most of the items found on SolidSignal.com can also be found on our sister web site, SolidSignal.tv.

SolidSignal.com and SolidSignal.tv web sites were developed as separate online storefronts to highlight differences in specific products related to satellite television providers DIRECTV and Dish Network. DIRECTV products are available on SolidSignal.com, whereas Dish Network products are available on SolidSignal.tv. Some DIRECTV related items have been temporarily made available on SolidSignal.tv for the duration of the URL outage.

If you have an account set up with us, you may also log in on SolidSignal.tv to check your order status.

Thank you again for your continued support.

- Solid Signal Team

Al

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts