Some Channels are in-and-out

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

lacubs

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 9, 2007
Erie, Pa
last night i was going to bed and i notice some HD Channels were completely blank they might come back if flip back, would a reset this? thanks

That depends upon why they are so sketchy. Is there snow on the dish? Was it rainy last night? You could have an issue with cabling, a failing lnb, etc. A reset wouldn't hurt, but it might not help either.

That depends upon why they are so sketchy. Is there snow on the dish? Was it rainy last night? You could have an issue with cabling, a failing lnb, etc. A reset wouldn't hurt, but it might not help either.
its rainy, i just don't want to reset and have a 771 issue on the the restart, i can also tell i have restart my receiver like Monday because mine remote was not responding to the receiver and few of my icon didn't come back, does that have anything to do with a failing lnb?

update today my mom ran into that DirecTV installer/supervisor that found mine squirrel problem 2yr he told us just restart the receiver, and it work so far but i still waiting for cold - riany weather to make sure! i got a small thing that bug me i got most of my tv icon back but some never came back, will they eventually come back? in a few weeks?

i still haven't got some of mine icon and it been like 4 days

Last edited:
sorry to keep asking/bugging but it been 4 days and all mine icon are not back yet, do you they eventually come back?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts