Some Edision MIo Questions

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

JFOK

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 12, 2012
Cape Cod - MA.
Hi All,

Looking for some answers...
I no longer need Simon Bolivar 78W in my satellite lineup. How do I delete this satellite from my list and will deleting it remove it entirely from my stb ?
Also, on some blind scans I've made, the result shows "Mexicana" with some sort of empty programming list. Anyone else get this and if so, whats the solution ?
Thanks in advance.

John

I use a channel editor exclusively for bouquet & channel editing. Others may chime in but my favorite so far is E-Channelizer.

Reactions: JFOK
Hi Arlo,

Thanks for your response.
Hope your FTA system is operating to your liking.
I've heard of E-Channelizer, but was hoping there was an easier way to delete satellites with this stb.
Will look into your suggestion.

Thanks again,

John

Hi Arlo,

Thanks for your response.
Hope your FTA system is operating to your liking.
I've heard of E-Channelizer, but was hoping there was an easier way to delete satellites with this stb.
Will look into your suggestion.

Thanks again,

John
Hope you do. Imagine how much work you'd have arranging a sat like 105. A channel editor allows easy changes.
And the ability to save it all if, for example you load a new image in a slot and have to start all over.
....' open lamedb, write to box'.....done!

Reactions: JFOK

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)