Some minor isssues with the Directv H10

Status
Please reply by conversation.

ZTaylor

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Jul 25, 2004
Fairview Hts., IL
I recently had Directv HD installed, and I have the Directv H10 receiver.

What I noticed is that while watching tv, the tv will go black for a few seconds and then come back on. This happens periodicall throught the day.
Somtimes while switching channels, and I think that its going from SD to HD channels or HD to SD channels, Ill lose sound. So I just turn the tv off then back on and it works again.
Also switching from local HD channels (which are cropped on all 4 sides) to other non HD local channels, sometimes the channel will stay cropped rather than going to the right size. So again I turn the tv off and back on and that takes care of it.

I know these are minor issues and more like bugs. But has anyone else had them and is there anything that I can do about it.

Thanks.

Same here tech coming out tomorrow to look at the problem mine is hooked up through Component. By the way this is my 4th DTV HD box and they have all been headaches I think I will be pushing for an HD Tivo as my next replacement since I have had all brands of standard HD reciever and none of them worked right.

I have the LG & Zenith HD receiver now and my neighbor has the Sony 200 & 300 and all 4 work 100% perfect. Look into buying one of last season's non-D* branded units.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts