Some of VOOM! channels gone(Back Now)

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Man I am missing all of the fun... I am over at my in laws chrisrtams party watching directv's new side bar errrr... Hd channels.. Be back home later till then I have the blackberry.

Happy Birthday Poke! :)

You must hate having your Birthday so close to Christmas, my sons Birthday is January 3rd and I feel bad for him as when its his birthday he seems to get the left over Christmas gifts that the other kids didn't want.

Anyways Happy Birthday again!!

My wife's birthday is Jan. 3rd and its such a bummer to her. When her birthday rolls around, everyone is sick of parties and they've spent all their money on Christmas. She never gets a decent celebration or stand out gifts on her birthday (that includes me as a giver as well). Also, she does get the ever popular "combination" gift - christmas and birthday present rolled into one. :eek: So, I feel for your son. Let him know that he was not the only person born on Jan. 3rd and that there are people out there that know what he will go through - as far as his brithday celebrations go, that is.

Well that outage lasted about 2 hours and 20 minutes.

And in that time we had 63 posts in this thread, while the other site didn't even have a single mention that there was a problem.

Thanks for choosing SatelliteGuys folks!

Merry Christmas!

What good would of it done to post at Dbstalk website? Old James Long would of deleted it because he would of considered it a negative critcism or slam against DISH. You know he defends them in his sleep no matter what they do or don't do.
:p

My wife's birthday is Jan. 3rd and its such a bummer to her. When her birthday rolls around, everyone is sick of parties and they've spent all their money on Christmas. She never gets a decent celebration or stand out gifts on her birthday (that includes me as a giver as well).
My daughter's birthday is Dec 21st (she was due on the 25th but my wife asked to be induced). Son's is Jan 16th.

For my daughter, we pick through her presents for a few birthday gifts. :(

What good would of it done to post at Dbstalk website? Old James Long would of deleted it because he would of considered it a negative critcism or slam against DISH. You know he defends them in his sleep no matter what they do or don't do.
:p
James would voice his opposition against any Dish critics. But Charlie's p**** is in his mouth!!! Kinda makes it hard to talk!! It is easier to click the delete button.. LOL

Last edited by a moderator:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)