Some of VOOM! channels gone(Back Now)

I wanted to say thank you and Merry Christmas to the Satelliteguys!

My HD channels went out and I was going nuts resetting everything as I thought the problem ws on my end. I went to the other site and there was NO MENTION of any issues, so I went back to my receiver and reset it a few more times before coming here to Satelliteguys where the HD issue was on the front page and not only that there are almost 40 posts about this issue.

I should have just came to Satelliteguys first. It looks like this place gets all the news first. (Although I am mad my Everything package is going up AGAIN!) but I know you guys only report what you hear, you are not in control of Dish Networks pricing.

Anyways MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL THE SATELLITEGUYS AND GALS!

Yeah same here Merry Christmas to you and today is my B-Day!! Anyway stay safe and yeah prices going up is no fun but I think all providers will have a increase in price as well..

Happy Birthday Poke! :)

You must hate having your Birthday so close to Christmas, my sons Birthday is January 3rd and I feel bad for him as when its his birthday he seems to get the left over Christmas gifts that the other kids didn't want.

Anyways Happy Birthday again!!

Maybe some shuffling going around. I hope Digi is somewhere near a computer. :)

they better be doing something so i can get my damn usa hd for the new season of monk and pysch, those are the 2 top shows for the new season and dish needs to get there ass in gear and get those channels up and working..

I'm sure they will but when? nobody really knows.

well the new season starts Jan 11th, so they better at least announce something soon since there doing something to the voom channels(witch i dont even think that many people even watch those channels now)

Just went to channel surf and several VOOM! channels are blank. Have strength on signal meter and there is no "No signal" message. They are just blank. Black screen and no audio. The few that are gone include worldsport and Monster. There is a Godzilla movie coming on in a few that I want to record. :mad:

What might be up??

I have it on good authority, that they are FINALLY running the fiber from VOOM to DISH this weekend!!! :p

We'll see glorious 1920x1080 Christmas morning. Charlie's present to us....... :D

Happy Birthday Poke! :)

You must hate having your Birthday so close to Christmas, my sons Birthday is January 3rd and I feel bad for him as when its his birthday he seems to get the left over Christmas gifts that the other kids didn't want.

Anyways Happy Birthday again!!

Thanks Everyone!! Yeah my wedding anniversary is January 3rd but yeah growing up it was hard for awhile having a birthday close to Christmas. Folks would send me a gift for my B-day and I would open it then I would find out it was for Christmas. So then folks just started marking the gifts for what they were for.

Anyway I would like to say Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all my friends here on SatelliteGuys #1 place on the Net for your Sat Information. Lets all hope that next we will see more National Networks get their HD Version of their channels up and running and Dish keeps adding them as they can. Again Thanks Everyone and now lets hope that the Voom Channels get fixed... :)

This went from " some of my hd channels are out" to" Happy Birthday Poke" thread.:)

Have a good one Poke!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts