Some Questions........

jssat

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 8, 2003
Wooster, OH
I had digital cable with HD installed last Thursday. The contracted installer hauled a** after the install so I didn't notice these things until he was gone. 1. All of the analog channels are very fuzzy. 2. I am missing my HD locals that their website and three different CSR's said I am supposed to receive. To date I have talked to 3 reps and they had me unplug both of my DVR's and they have tried to send me a new signal. I have a trouble call set up for next Fri. (Have to give 1 week notice for another Vacation day) Do any of you guys have any idea's so I can fix this my self so I don't have to wait a week. These problems are happening on both DVR's and on a TV in my kids room.

James

I had digital cable with HD installed last Thursday. The contracted installer hauled a** after the install so I didn't notice these things until he was gone. 1. All of the analog channels are very fuzzy. 2. I am missing my HD locals that their website and three different CSR's said I am supposed to receive. To date I have talked to 3 reps and they had me unplug both of my DVR's and they have tried to send me a new signal. I have a trouble call set up for next Fri. (Have to give 1 week notice for another Vacation day) Do any of you guys have any idea's so I can fix this my self so I don't have to wait a week. These problems are happening on both DVR's and on a TV in my kids room.

James

I use to have same problem with Charter Cable before I switched to DTV, Call them, tell them to remove all the channels from the package and re-add it, it will fix the problem.
Yes cable companies are ****** and half of them use 1/5 of their brain.

Did you reboot the receiver already? Go into MENU, maybe the resolution settings arent' correct, could be alot of things, check the connections, you don't have multiple sets off of one line do you,maybe the signal coming into the house is weak and they ought to ahve put an amplifier in...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts