Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
I invite everyone to check out the DBSTalk.COM Holiday Channel at http://holidaychannel.dbstalk.com/

There are some really good shows on there, including shows with TNG Tony and Mark Lamutt.

SatelliteGuys.US is proud to have donated most of the music you hear on this years DBSTalk Holiday Channel. (Infact over 3 GIG of Holiday Favorites was uploaded from us to them)

The Holidays are a wonderful time of the year, and the Holiday Channel is a great resource to get you in that holiday spirit!

Thanks for sending a lot of the stuff that we used last year, Scott - made it much easier than having to reinvent the wheel!

My show is there, Tony's is there, Chris' is there. I'm planning on putting together another at least one more hour long show here in the very near future, and I know that Z'Loth is planning on doing a comedy Christmas show coming soon.

I have an idea, perhaps if there are some musicians or singers on the site that would like to have some of their music played on the station that it could be reviews by Scott for approval and have certain hours of the day dedicated to that. Have like different themed hours. People could vote on which one is liked the best and the person wins a prize.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts