SonicBabble Down?

Status
Not open for further replies.
it was a situation where some from the UK were able to exploit the 4.1.2 software as they are on 4.1.9 now through holes evidently it had. They injected script in both the database and admincp folder. The server company was able to clean all the infections, i removed the rest of the people who signed up and were the culprits, updated the software and all is well. They will continue to monitor the activity close for a month or so.

that is weird neutron. everything should be good to go.

it was a situation where some from the UK were able to exploit the 4.1.2 software as they are on 4.1.9 now through holes evidently it had. They injected script in both the database and admincp folder. The server company was able to clean all the infections, i removed the rest of the people who signed up and were the culprits, updated the software and all is well. They will continue to monitor the activity close for a month or so.

that is weird neutron. everything should be good to go.
:eek:

Just tried again just now and still getting the same high risk message. It says something about HTML/Mal-Gen-A.

I've cleared out cache and cookies too just to make sure and I still get the same error. Firefox on Windows 7 (work PC).

Error.jpg

Here's the error I am getting.

I'll also send an email to Sophos support site to ask them why they are blocking SonicBabble. Thanks Madtown!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts