SonicBabble Down?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did some investigating. I am able to get on using Safari on all of my Apple products, iPhone, iPad, and MacBook Pro now. But I cannot access using any of my PCs (two laptops and two desktops) using EI or FF. So it has to be something with Windows or FF and EI.

ETA: Works using FF on the MBP as well. The issue only occurs with Windows.

Thank you guys for looking into this. I really appreciate it.

Last edited:
Yeah, ive noticed no issues on my apple products as well.
I also have not seen the issue on my home computer, but I do get the notifications on the work pc.

In any case, I have forwarded screen shots of the problem to the right people. Hopefully we can get this taken care of soon.

I just noticed something odd.

All morning the site has been more or less slow. In several instances, I was the only one, or one of two logged in.
No issues at all, and no Norton warnings.

Now I see seven members logged on, and the warnings start back up. Thoughts?

You are serving the YUI from your server, go into your control panel and change the Use Remote YUI to Google and see if that helps. :)

Use Remote YUI
[TR]
[TD="class: alt1"]YUI (Yahoo! User Interface Library) script files are hosted locally on your server, you may however have them served from Yahoo or Google servers, saving you some bandwidth and potentially decreasing load times.

[/TD]
[/TR]

vbulletin advised me to remove the hosting from our site, to yahoo or google. The site runs great, but, i have all apple stuff

Merry Christmas Scott to you and your family. Hope all is well.

Well I am glad that me and vBulletin support are on the same page. :)

Merry Christmas to you as well, good to see Laurel and Hardy dancing again! :D

Scott, I am not getting it now.
If it shows back up ill copy it and paste.

By the way, Mad is gonna try to update the software around 1 central.

I am now able to get on with all of my computers using Windows or MacOS. Whatever it was that was preventing me from getting on is now gone.

I got the same thing on my work PC yesterday when I went to SonicBabble. We use Sophos.

We are back, updated, and known issues seem to have been handled.
If anyone notices anything, please let me know, here or there.

Thanks for all of the advice and the heads up everyone.

Still getting the High Risk Website Blocked message from my antivirus. I can't even get to SonicBabble.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts