SonicTap replacing Sirius/XM on 2/9/2010

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I listen to Internet radio(181.fm on Shoutcast) at home so this change doesn't bother me much. It can't be any worse than Sirius's small playlists.

bill

here is a pic of what was on my bill dated 1/2/10

Attachments

• Screen shot 2010-01-24 at 11.06.34 PM.png
    Screen shot 2010-01-24 at 11.06.34 PM.png
    4.3 KB · Views: 228
I was disappointed when XM replaced the Music Choice channels. At least no more DJ chatter. I had DMX way back when and I liked the service.

Very disappointed by this....I love The Spectrum on Sirius 18. The DJs are mostly people I used to listen to in NY, Carol Miller, Mark Goodman, Kristine Stone and sometimes Meg Griffin. The talking is very limited and I actually enjoy hearing a little banter between songs. So I think this is a very bad idea...

I listen to Lithium (ch 838) almost every weekday night while doing homework. Hopefully they will have a replacement that is just as good.

I just noticed on my HR22 that by going forward to 2-9 on the guide that the first few channels are listed with a detailed description of the format. I can see the listings for the decades plus some of the country channels. The rest of the channels just say to be announced.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)