Sons Of Anarchy

Breaking Bad, Walking Dead, Sons of Anarchy easily the best shows on TV.

What a freaking premier man they didnt take us in gentle at all. I was expecting some kind of build up or something but it was just go go go.. Going to be a great season.
Must admit, never have seen Breaking Bad. But Son's numbers were more than double BB's finale, despite AMC's posturing. IOW, it is mainstream Tuesday night!

Loved this one. Gemma really stepped up with "the rings".

Suspect in killing of Los Angeles woman was actor ....LOS ANGELES (AP) — Los Angeles police say they don't know whether a "Sons of Anarchy" actor jumped or fell to his death after apparently killing his landlady.

Cmdr. Andrew Smith says the body of 28-year-old Johnny Lewis was found Wednesday morning in the driveway of a hillside home in the Los Feliz area near Hollywood. The body of 81-year-old Catherine Davis was inside. Smith says she may have been beaten and Lewis was the suspect.

Officers went to the home after neighbors reported a woman screaming. They also told officers that a man had jumped a fence, assaulted a painter and homeowner next door and jumped back.

Smith says at some point, Lewis jumped or fell from the home's roof, garage or patio.

It's also unclear whether drugs or alcohol are involved.
http://tv.yahoo.com/news/suspect-killing-los-angeles-woman-actor-124414168.html

Just read on CNN that SOA's rating this year have surpassed the Networks for its time slot. Awesome show...IMO, one of the best shows of the decade.
Cheers, K

PS- I can't wait 1 week for the next episode so I'll be watching season 5 straight up once it finishes. I havent done this since BSG

The "twists" just keep on coming. Like last year...Clay has to die!!!! DON'T kill Unser (as the preview suggests).

Ya what a crazy twist. I thought for sure it was the ol KKK buddies from a few seasons ago, back causing trouble. I knew it wasn't black. I never suspected it being Clay and the nomads.

The Insider said:
Ya what a crazy twist. I thought for sure it was the ol KKK buddies from a few seasons ago, back causing trouble. I knew it wasn't black. I never suspected it being Clay and the nomads.

They showed us a few episodes back that it was the newest club members doing the home invasions. But Clay being involved was a big shocker. I kept wondering when he noticed the bandage on that guys neck, why he didn't say anything to Jax.

Sent from my iPad using SatelliteGuys

Clay is behind it but what big thing will he do to have the cliffhanger at the end of this season .hmmmm :)

They showed us a few episodes back that it was the newest club members doing the home invasions. But Clay being involved was a big shocker. I kept wondering when he noticed the bandage on that guys neck, why he didn't say anything to Jax.

Because he is behind it and that is why he punched that guy at the end for screwing it up :) By the way Clay has been acting throughtout this season didn't surprise me he was behind this and he will do anything to be back on top again :)

Last edited:
And don't think Clay isn't eventually going to hang Carla's death over Gemma's head.

I must have missed that hint. All I remember was one has a prostetic leg and someone has a tatoo on their throat.
Still... after the last episode ended, I looked at the GF in shock and said "Clay you f***er"

I can't say enough how awesome this series is.

Cheers, K

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts