Sons Of Anarchy

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
As much as I usually love the show, this season is "stuck" and a disappointment to me as of now. Jimmy Smitts syndrome...like when he tanked a season of Dexter. Not just him, a floundering storyline.

I agree KAB on Jimmy Smits means nothimg to me also as a part of the show :)

Great Season Finale of SOA and can't wait for next season to start to see where everything leads :)

Awesome show! I had minor surgery two weeks ago, so I haven't been stuck on the couch. I decided to start watching SOA. My dad had been telling me how much he likes it. I finished the last season today! Looking forward to season six.

Awesome show! I had minor surgery two weeks ago, so I haven't been stuck on the couch. I decided to start watching SOA. My dad had been telling me how much he likes it. I finished the last season today! Looking forward to season six.

It is a great show and hope you feel better and enjoy SOA :)

It has been a great show and glad I have watched since the beginning and can't wait for it to start up again :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)