Sons Of Anarchy

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Just watched last nights episode with the wife,she and I both agree that it really seems cheesy anymore.I have just about give up on it.

The cheesy part is all the motorcycle spills over the banks (repeatedly I might add) It's the chase,wreck,and shootout of the week anymore.And,who didn't know what Clay was planning all along.The second he said lets take out Wes I said yea right.Then of Course Gemma has to wreck the kids,we both knew something was going to happen the second they decided to let her take them.Just too predictable.Also for some reason I have never liked Jax's character,I actually like Clay better lol.That tells me that the show is missing the mark for me.

Anyway that's my take on it.I enjoyed the first 2 seasons have the rest on dvr and had just been putting off watching it when there wasn't much else on.Think I'm going to delete it.

Anyway that's my take on it.I enjoyed the first 2 seasons have the rest on dvr and had just been putting off watching it when there wasn't much else on.Think I'm going to delete it.
Too bad for you!!!!!

He will never learn he will have a permanent spot on teh couch every night soon :D lol jk :)
Talk about heaven! Actually, I live it...the couch is my bed (sleeping problems) and can't complain!!! In my media man cave 24/7.;) Notice time of this post.

Last edited:
Talk about heaven! Actually, I live it...the couch is my bed (sleeping problems) and can't complain!!! In my media man cave 24/7.;) Notice time of this post.

lmaoooooooooooo I am close to that situation I fond myself falling asleep on the couch waking up in middel of the night to go to bed :D :)

i started watching this series on Netflix i am about to start season 4 tonight, but does FX usually have a season 6 Marathon before they show the last episode of the season?, thanks

It is available on netflix and dvd.Wish they would make it available via on demand.
that what i am doing, i started Season 4 last night but without hockey this year, i know all cable channel on demand suck, if they put any tv shows up, they only up for like 2 weeks, why can't they leave the season up for like couple months?, like a few months ago i got into Breaking Bad and i had to watch like 4 season in 8 days so, i can download the first 2 episode of season 5 because AMC don't keep the show up long enough just like FX!

Great show again last night and Clay continues to get out of it and when will he get what is coming to him.He deserves it :)

As much as I usually love the show, this season is "stuck" and a disappointment to me as of now. Jimmy Smitts syndrome...like when he tanked a season of Dexter. Not just him, a floundering storyline.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts