Sony STR-DE697 code

qwerty_oc

Original poster
Jan 13, 2005
I have a Dish Network 522 DVR and am attempting to use a Sony STR-DE697 audio system but I cannot get any of the remote codes to work, does anyone know a valid remote code for the Sony STR-DE697 audio system? I have seen other posts of users using this configuration so I would think it is a fairly common setup.

Thanks in advance..

I have a Dish Network 522 DVR and am attempting to use a Sony STR-DE697 audio system but I cannot get any of the remote codes to work, does anyone know a valid remote code for the Sony STR-DE697 audio system? I have seen other posts of users using this configuration so I would think it is a fairly common setup.

Thanks in advance..

I too was frustrated by Sony's default setting until I saw this -
http://www.remotecentral.com/cgi-bin/mboard/rc-sony/thread.cgi?4020
Now I have my STR-DE995 working great with my Dish 622 remote.

Good luck!

Thanks for the info, I was able to get my audio receiver put into AV1 mode but I am still unable to control it with the Dish Remote. I tried all of the remote codes in the manual for it.

I assume that you are trying to program the "Aux" button on your Dish remote. There is a special procedure to program that button (in addition to the remote code) depending on your use (2nd TV, DVD, or Amplifier). Make sure you follow the procedure outlined in the manual for that particular button.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)