Soon is here for new DISH HD?

If you think we are actually going to get new HD from Dish this week (or anytime soon), this video is for you... :rolleyes:

YouTube - Rick Roll

My sources say that is exactly what Charlie is going to do, Rickroll everyone. He's gonna add a channel labeled SciFiHD and when you click over to that channel its just a Rick Astley loop, and it's not even in HD.

"SOON" = DishRoll'd

OMG... JUst heard Sci-fi HD is showing activity!
I just took a look with Tsreader, and it does appear there is actual video on those channels. In addition it appears there is now audio. Both channels are using anywhere from 6 Mbps to 8Mbps.

I dont believe eaither channel are airing any HD programs at this time (judging by looking at the schedule)

But this is a good sign. :)

Any other TS Reader Gurus may want to check it and correct me if I am wrong. :D I am still very green when it comes to Tsreader.

I just took a look with Tsreader, and it does appear there is actual video on those channels. In addition it appears there is now audio. Both channels are using anywhere from 6 Mbps to 8Mbps.

I dont believe eaither channel are airing any HD programs at this time (judging by looking at the schedule)

But this is a good sign. :)

Any other TS Reader Gurus may want to check it and correct me if I am wrong. :D I am still very green when it comes to Tsreader.

Looking at a dtv schedule...USA HD is airing hostage in HD right now

As I expect this to be the START of new additions with additional channels being added throughout the month. This is why the 5/1 date. ;)

Anyone wanna lay bets that once the first ones are released, when someone's favorite isn't there, they start screaming anyway? Without considering the month ain't over yet? :rolleyes:

Somebody out there wanna throw a signal analyzer on 110tp17?

Funny that you mention that. I had noticed that for the past 7-8 days on my installs that transponder was running about 15 points lower than usual.

Made me wonder if they were having problems with it or doing something with it.

Anyone think Scott is keeping up interest in the uplink reports so that he can sell more banner adds given the inevitable jump in page hits?

I sure hope this is true, but I am not holding my breath.

Unfortunately, I may be leaving anyway without Speed. And I just heard that Speed HD on Dish is well and truly dead until local channel re-ups come up.

Those of you in the Major Markets who are NFL fans may want to look into OTA. Anyone know when those contracts come up?

Somebody out there wanna throw a signal analyzer on 110tp17?

Here is a screenshot of my TSReader Screen at Home.

(I am accessing it via remote via LogMe In which is why the screen looks bad) :)

Attachments

• usahd.jpg
    usahd.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 631
Anyone think Scott is keeping up interest in the uplink reports so that he can sell more banner adds given the inevitable jump in page hits?

I sure hope this is true, but I am not holding my breath.

Unfortunately, I may be leaving anyway without Speed. And I just heard that Speed HD on Dish is well and truly dead until local channel re-ups come up.

Those of you in the Major Markets who are NFL fans may want to look into OTA. Anyone know when those contracts come up?

Geez man, if you think that lowly of someone, why continue to come to the site?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)