Spanish Reality Show?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

PopcornNMore

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 20, 2005
Gibsonia, PA
While home sick the past few days I have become curious about a Spanish broadcast I found on Galaxy 25 (93.1W) scanned in as "Azteca America Oest" (TP:11.983V) that seems to be on 20 plus hours a day.

It's a group of college aged students who sit around talking, eating, sleeping, dancing and singing. Almost like America's Big Brother without the compatitions and people being eliminated.

Does anyone know what this is? I now find myself tuning in before work, when I get home and late at night just to see what they are doing. There are also 2-3 hot chicks on the show, so that keeps my interest as well. ;)

Very strange

I don't know what the experiment or purpose is, but must have something to do with isolation and being close quarters with a group for an extended period. I remember something very similar on G19Ku(?) last winter. No, not similar, identical. If I remember right, I think the participants then were Asian. Every now and then I'd have to see what they were doing. During the sleep periods, the camera would cover the whole sleeping area. but if one started to toss and turn, bam, close-up. I think I saw it for like 2-2.5 months. Then, it just disappeared.

this is called LA ACADEMIA. A Mexican AMERICAN IDOL contest. La Academia film them 24/7 while they get ready for it.

yeah its been around for a few years...I think DIsh used to have it as PPV
Interesting its on 93W this year....one year it was on 58W

Last night one young woman took off her shirt and was only in a bra and another removed her pants and was in her underwear.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)