Special Deal: GEOSATpro microHD - Product Release Special 6/20 - 6/30/2012

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Maybe a backup was finalizing..... Site is functioning without issue when I just checked. No problem found.

Were you in checkout?

Let us know if this problem continues.

Yeah I was in checkout - cleared my Firefox history/cookies/etc. Then restarted checkout.
Success. One microHD ordered.:D
Thanks for being so thorough in product development! Thanks for the special offer!

Last edited:
Ordered, and looking forward to a stable, reliable, and enjoyable receiver.
As others have said, "Thank you" for offering it, and all the work that has gone into it.

Anyone else seeing a greyed out Proceed button on the order page after you select Shipping option?

Just ordered by phone and they are having an issue with the website.

Last edited:
Placed my order today as well... unfortunately it's FedEx. Arghhh... Those clowns never drop off any of my packages even if I'm home...and they are not even signature required! I end up having to go all the way on the south side of town in rush hour traffic for work to their facility to pick up my package. Takes over an hour to go and come back. UPS is just a breath of fresh air, as they put the package by the back door when I'm not home. If I'm home, UPS even rings the doorbell and hands me the package. What a concept! ;)

I'm glad it's coming FedEx. For me, their ground service is one day quicker than UPS from California, and both leave packages when I'm not home if it's not signature required. USPS I find is the quickest of them all if UPS or FedEx quote three days or more.

Won't let me log on or order. Hit button to add to cart, and all it does says is "adding to cart". How can I order a MicroHD?

Brian, are you around to help on this perdicament that I am in?

AL

Won't let me log on or order. Hit button to add to cart, and all it does says is "adding to cart". How can I order a MicroHD?

Working fine here in Firefox. Maybe try closing your browser, reopening, deleting cache and cookies and trying again will work.

I checked it last night and was working fine. This mornign it won't let me log in.
I called them and they let me order over the phone. So I have one coming.
I don't know if the site was overloaded or what, but I got one ordered. Thanks Brian

AL

Found my problem. Had my security set to high, is why it would not let me login.
Wish I would have caught that sooner, so I wouldn't had to bother them at SatelliteAV.
I had a DUH moment. Sorry!

AL

hope he adds the paypal. i don't have a credit card so do business by paypal or check. and could not order an lnbf the other day because of that. talked to megan this morning but she can't talk to me until tomorrow, the 20th. charlie

You should look into getting a reloadable American Express prepaid card as that's the only thing I'm using now on Ebay (PayPal) and other places when buying online. I can go to Walmart and get a Green Dot card ($4.95) to reload it when my pension checks come in. It's free and doesn't have any extra charges added on and you have different ways to reload it.

Yes, we have walk-in visitors all of the time. You are welcome to visit Monday - Friday, 8am - 3:30pm. We look forward to your visit!

I checked your site and is there any plans to add the American Express card to your option under credit cards?

I checked your site and is there any plans to add the American Express card to your option under credit cards?

Sorry! No plans to return to accepting AMEX. The cost of processing these cards is excessive with little or no benefit to the seller.

We had previously analyzed our customers useage of payment types. AMEX card useage for retail purchases were very minimal. AMEX was primarily used by commercial accounts for larger quantity purchases. The extra percentage quickly adds up! Companies are prevented from charging more when a customer chooses a more expensive credit card for their purchase.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)