Special: SatHawk PVR800 WorldDVB DVB-S2 HD FTA Receiver

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I might be me or have I noticed there are three threads here pertaining to this unit? Drove me nuts this morning checking and finding them all lol....Wait a minute I was already nuts before this...Blind:)

Ok, correction. the receiver does have a CA (Smartcard reader) built-in plus a CI slot for expansion.

Polite Notice:
the STB`CA is multi-cas, so support Irdeto/Viaccess/Conax...
but pls plug smartcard IC UP in the CA slot!!!

Ok, I am a little lost... I have been following this receivers reviews for a little while now, and I may have missed this... I recall reading that there was a software bug that did not allow the recever to operate a switch while there was a positioned present. Now like I said I could be crazy or missed it, but this is a big problem for my setup. Has this been resolved or was it never a problem?

Ok, I am a little lost... I have been following this receivers reviews for a little while now, and I may have missed this... I recall reading that there was a software bug that did not allow the recever to operate a switch while there was a positioned present. Now like I said I could be crazy or missed it, but this is a big problem for my setup. Has this been resolved or was it never a problem?

Its still a problem. Switch no problem, motor no problem but you can't use them both at the same time.
I move my 10ft c/ku dish with a Gbox positioner, the lnbf is switched between c and ku with a diseqc switch. I have to go into the menus and set "moving antenna" then select the satellite I want to move to, when it gets to that bird I have to go back into the menus and select "fixed antenna" so that the switch will work. Hopefully an update will address this soon.

yep sadly once you pick motorized you lose all switching functions even 22K. I have a DBS on 22k and cant use it for the freebie DBS channels

The motorized setup only allows one LNB LO so you couldnt even have 2 different LNB types setup

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)