Speed HD?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I set a reminder on my calendar for March 27. Hopefully Dish will have SpeedHD by then. If not, I am going to have to bite the bullet and switch to Classic Silver to get F1 coverage. I'll be paying $20 more a month than now, but I hated being without F1 last year. My hope is that they will add Speed HD to the Turbo Silver package. In that case, I will only be paying about $10 more per month than now.

Ted

Hey -

I just signed up with Dish and the salesperson told me they are going to have SPEED HD by end of March. He could have been throwing me a load of BS to get me to sign up.. but heck, Dish is 50% lower cost for the programming package compared to what I'm paying Comcast. I've had DirecTV in the past, won't go back to them.

I also watch SPEED for F1 coverage, and if it comes down too it, I'll pay the programming switch for SD SPEED before Melbourne.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts