spike tv on channel 9395

jeffdan

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Feb 25, 2004
what's the deal with spike being similcast on168 and channel 9395. is one of them going hd?

I wouldn't be surprised. Dont' know for sure though. There was nothing on the uplink report that I saw about it. Hey Digiblur...you know anything about this?

Hi

I found this on the world wide web:
News
Spike TV HD to Launch In Early 2008
DIRECTV has committed to carrying the channel.
By Swanni

You can visit this page : Spike TV HD to Launch In Early 2008 if you want to know more about it...

Good Luck.

Nice find Shoden:D Currently the channel is in SD and a little low for HD channel numbers but who knows, maybe we'll get a nice Christmas present.

Scott, do you know whether this channel is going to be the hd version of SPIKE or not? Why would DISH put up a hd channel place holder when the hd version is not ready yet , and other channels in hd like FX are up and running?

Scott, do you know whether this channel is going to be the hd version of SPIKE or not? Why would DISH put up a hd channel place holder when the hd version is not ready yet , and other channels in hd like FX are up and running?

I dont think it is and I just think its a mirror for what ever reason. But then again maybe dish is pulling a page out of directv's book and reserving spaces.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts