Split from CE Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

jtn

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Nov 12, 2007
Springfield, MA
0x01E4 coming tomorrow? Maybe Friday and Saturday. Doug Brotts site was accurate last weekend on 0x01E2 (Which was an internal test marked in Red on his site). I would post his site but it is blocked by SatelliteGuys.US.

0x01E4 coming tomorrow? Maybe Friday and Saturday. Doug Brotts site was accurate last weekend on 0x01E2 (Which was an internal test marked in Red on his site). I would post his site but it is blocked by SatelliteGuys.US.

Why don't you post it. I have never seen a link be blocked here yet. From the other thread you might be the one with the problems with links not the site.

I can assure you they are. Ask the moderators they will confirm. I know this because mosts all sites or URL's I do post work and show, but from certain sites it doesn't.
Well then what would I know, I only own the site and am the only one with access to block sites.

I guess we will need to ask the moderators. :)

The link says "Enter Address". When you click on it it takes you to the web page. It is the Eligigility review for LA and NY TV stations.

Well you may have already known this address, and Scott said some sites are in fact blocked as he is the owner of the site. So perhaps I'm being blocked for not being a paid member or supporter? I don't know. Why do some members get to use animated avatars while others cannot? Must be paid members can and those who are not don't.

I can see it too. Takes you to some site to qualify your address for NY or LA distant networks at DirecTV.

Me thinks JTN has not laid off the holiday eggnog yet. :)

uhhh. no he didn't.

I can see the DNS page

Ahh yes he did:

"Well then what would I know, I only own the site and am the only one with access to block sites."

"I guess we will need to ask the moderators. :) __________________
Scott"

Scott is Correct :)

So Scott is correct sites are blocked or are not? Here is a quote of what he said:

"Well then what would I know, I only own the site and am the only one with access to block sites.

I guess we will need to ask the moderators. :) __________________
Scott"

Well you may have already known this address, and Scott said some sites are in fact blocked as he is the owner of the site. So perhaps I'm being blocked for not being a paid member or supporter? I don't know. Why do some members get to use animated avatars while others cannot? Must be paid members can and those who are not don't.

Dud you have to be on something. I am not a paying member. I am a freeloader. I just posted a link to a site.
Herre is another one...

CNN.com - Breaking News, U.S., World, Weather, Entertainment & Video News

How about this?

Good TV. Better TV. DIRECTV.

Or this?

DBSTalk.Com

You got me. I make a habit of knowing all the Directv web pages. :D I personally have never been to or seen this site before.

Where did Scott say some sites were being blocked? I must have missed that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)