Sports Pack/RSN Question

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
I was thrilled last season when Raycom/Lincoln Financial (RLF) finally ponied up and broadcast three ACC regular season BB games in HD. With the success of those games, we can certainly expect more. And again, being in the ACC/SEC footprint makes life easier for following my team/league. And for me, the only problem I have each year is that darn first Duke/UNC game which is always blacked out in the ACC territory on ESPN and we must watch on RLF. Even though they carried the game in HD last year, it was not broadcast on the primary RLF channel here in Charleston. Instead it was broadcast on a subchannel that is barely strong enough to run a dishwasher, much less HD. But looking forward to a great season of BB, not just from here but from across the country.

I had Dish during college football last year and I got quite a few extra HD games with their sports pack for 5.99. Of course nothing compares to D* when it comes to sports but the Dish price was nice....I will certainly add D*s sports pack when ESPNU HD is added!!!!!!!

My rsn, I believe is on the list for full time hd. When watching my rsn last year, I remember watching several national games in hd from Fox Sports. I am excited about getting them in full time but I don't see this increasing the programing very much in hd on the rsn.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts