Sports Question for NE, NJ, DE, MD Subs about BTN

oldengineer

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
May 14, 2011
Lower Macungie Township, PA
I live in the Philly RSN and have the AT250 pkg with some premiums. My biggest gripe about Dish concerns the availability of BTN. Their promos say that it's available in AT200 and higher pkgs in states with a Big 10 school, yet they exclude the Philly RSN and don't mention it until you find out that you don't have it. I'm curious about what residents of the 3 states and DE (who may get RSNs from PA, NJ, or MD) which have schools that are now in the B1G are getting from Dish. Is BTN included in your pkg or is it only available with the Multisports Pack like it is for me.

If a B1G team is located in your state then you are suppose to receive BTN in the Top 120 Plus or higher. I'm not sure about NJ or MD yet but they should be included. If you do not live in a B1G state then just call up Dish and ask to receive the Multi-Sports pack, if you ask the right way you may be able to get it for half price or even for free.

There are actually 17 states that have a Moscow, not including New York. That one was changed some time ago...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)