Sportsnet New York on D*?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Harrelson 69

SatelliteGuys Pro
May 10, 2005
When are they finally going to add this channel? If they don't do this by opening day I will be forced to go back to my cable company to watch them! I really do not want to do this but they give me no choice! I called and said this to them,there reply was they were still in negotiations!

Harrelson 69 said:
When are they finally going to add this channel? If they don't do this by opening day I will be forced to go back to my cable company to watch them! I really do not want to do this but they give me no choice! I called and said this to them,there reply was they were still in negotiations!

Don't be so anxious to jump back to cable, according to the other day's New York Post, SNY is still negotiating with several cable companies, as well as D*.

I emailed them today, and got the same "form reply" that others have posted. It came really fast, too!

Thanks for writing. While we don't carry SportsNet New York at this time, we are in negotiations with the network and we hope to be adding it to our programming lineup soon.

Thanks again for writing and check back at DIRECTV.com this spring for the latest news about SportsNet New York on DIRECTV.

Sincerely,

Jamia
DIRECTV Customer Service

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)