Sportstime Ohio HD?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
So, I thought every Tribe game was supposed to be in HD? I'm watching the Indian's @ Twins game on D* STO-HD channel 657-1 and it's currently in SD.

So, I thought every Tribe game was supposed to be in HD? I'm watching the Indian's @ Twins game on D* STO-HD channel 657-1 and it's currently in SD.

Well, directv did not say they would carry every indians hd game on extra innings.

Woah, just 10 minutes after I typed the above post, STO broadcaster, Matt Underwood made an announcement during the game that STO is aware that the game is supposed to be broadcast in HD and is working on a resolution and for HD customers to remain patient. Kudos to STO for keeping HD subs in the loop and acknowledging the problem.

The issue has been attributed to STO, not D*. Plus I am watching STO locally here in Cleveland, not on the extra innings.

Ok, but I have heard reports many texas rangers games that were supposed to be in hd have been on -1 channels in sd on directv extra innings. They should clean things up, because a game on -1 has not always meant its supposed to be in hd.

hmmm?

Attachments

• foot-in-mouth-1199.jpeg
    foot-in-mouth-1199.jpeg
    20.4 KB · Views: 116
Tonight's game was a constant battle with "technical difficulties."

Ooops, I didn't realize you were talking about your local rsn in the 600s, those games should always be in hd on the -1 channels.

D* cannot be held accountable if the FEED is NOT in HD, it was mentioned in an earlier post that STO had mentioned about thier technical difficulties.

D* is just passing along what they get, they are not the ones that make it HD or not.

Jimbo

Just ignore questioner. He just looks for any opportunity he can to bash Direct in order to get us to downgrade (as his sig states) to FiOS. He will ignore all facts that directly contradict any of his anti-Direct points.

Just ignore questioner. He just looks for any opportunity he can to bash Direct in order to get us to downgrade (as his sig states) to FiOS. He will ignore all facts that directly contradict any of his anti-Direct points.

Hey Dodger,
I like your signature link.
I thought someone else was suppose to bring this chart to the table.
Guess were still waiting. :rolleyes:

Jimbo

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)