Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
SatelliteGuys will be CLOSING this Sunday sometime after 6PM Eastern Daylight Savings Time, so that we can perform some Spring Cleaning!

When the site goes back online we will have an entirely new clean look! (Don't worry however we will still have the old styles available to if you want to switch back to one of them!) :)

Also as part of the Spring Cleaning we will be cleaning and reorganizing many of our forums.

Many of these changes we are doing is based on member feedback, who want us to use the KISS principle... (Keep it simple stupid!) So with that said we heard you loud and clear!

Yes I know we all hate change, as I mentioned while we think many will fall in love instantly with our new clean look, we will still the old styles available. And the overall changes will make SatelliteGuys much easier to use and navigate. In a few days after the chance everything will feel like old hat again. :D

I am excited to show you what we have done! I can't wait for Sunday!

A big THANK YOU to our supporting Pub Members for making this possible!

Looks like Colorado is coming to you!

Tax revenues, baby, tax revenues.

Reactions: Annie61
jsc2016e096370.jpg-2-2A1.jpg

Just fooling around. :biggrin

NASA image Source: https://www.nasa.gov/image-feature/good-morning-from-the-international-space-station-1

Last edited:
Hi Scott,
If your looking to move things, get rid of things to clean up ...
The Weather on the right hand side is pretty useless, it tells me weather in some city on the east coast.
I have tried to put my city in it to make it useful but everytime I do it doesn't stay or even show the last time.

Another thing that I feel could be removed is the espn ticker in the Sports section.

Well, i managed to get the weather thing to show my city, but not till i left the page and came back in .... well see if it continues to stay ...
Regardless, if you need space ...

Reactions: kittyhas1000legs
SatelliteGuys will be CLOSING this Sunday sometime after 6PM Eastern Daylight Savings Time, so that we can perform some Spring Cleaning!

When the site goes back online we will have an entirely new clean look! (Don't worry however we will still have the old styles available to if you want to switch back to one of them!) :)

Also as part of the Spring Cleaning we will be cleaning and reorganizing many of our forums.

Many of these changes we are doing is based on member feedback, who want us to use the KISS principle... (Keep it simple stupid!) So with that said we heard you loud and clear!

Yes I know we all hate change, as I mentioned while we think many will fall in love instantly with our new clean look, we will still the old styles available. And the overall changes will make SatelliteGuys much easier to use and navigate. In a few days after the chance everything will feel like old hat again. :D

I am excited to show you what we have done! I can't wait for Sunday!

A big THANK YOU to our supporting Pub Members for making this possible!

Good luck on the Spring Cleanup! Hoping all goes well.

T minus < 2 hours, give or take

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts