Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
I am doing some work on the servers today, including updating our forum software to the latest version as well as trying to fix the error some users are having with older version of Internet Explorer.

If you see anything strange remember its OK and a professional is working on it... (Or wait the professional called in sick?....) Ok I will be working on it. :D

Have a great Saturday! :D

Last edited:
The vBulletin software is now complete. :)

Now working on other things and hopefully I can find and fix the IE issue. :)

i see homepage and great job scott and have a great weekend :)

I had been using Chrome for the last few weeks since IE9 back feature was broken. I tested it out today and IE9 seems to be working properly again after these updates, no more history filled with facebook.

Back to working on things. The Navagation bar might look funny as I am working.

Thanks for your patience!

Scott,
Any chance you could change the text color on the "community, forum actions and quick links" drop downs to a dark color (like black) so that a person could actually see it?

Ok I think I have all the IE 9 Freezeup problems fixed.

Now taking lunch and I will jump back in when I get back from Lunch. :D

Everything looks OK on the home page, but if you do a search for new posts, the navigation bar is screwed up, and the bar with new posts, mark all forums read, etc is missing on the search results page.

Oh yeah Safari on Mac 5.1.5

There is still some stuff to fix, I didn't get a chance to work on it more when I got back from work as when I got back we had server issues so I got stuck fixing things until later tonight. :(

I will try to jump back in tomorrow!

I am having some issues with the way your site is displaying using Chrome. The text in the blue bar at the top of the page is overlapping. Can't read options (mark all as read, new posts, etc.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts