Sprint Deals

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Try this number... I think this is the one I called. Been digging through the old Airave section under Howardforums.com under the Sprint forum.

1-877-775-4886

That's the direct retentions number. Just tell them you were thinking of switching to another carrier since you don't get coverage in your house until a friend of yours told you about an Airave. "How can I go about getting one of those? Our phones go to roaming a lot in my house and I'm missing calls." They will check your address and should give it to you for free and waive the costs. They will also ask you about adding the $10 addon to get unlimited minutes while on the Airave no matter what time of the day.

You do have broadband right? I assume you do since you were looking at going to VoIP. Once I got my Airave I stopped using my VoIP line and adding another SERO line to my account for my daughter pretty made my VoIP line useless. I hated to get rid of my VoicePulse line since I had it for over 4 years with pretty much zero issues.

Try this number... I think this is the one I called. Been digging through the old Airave section under Howardforums.com under the Sprint forum.

1-877-775-4886

That's the direct retentions number. Just tell them you were thinking of switching to another carrier since you don't get coverage in your house until a friend of yours told you about an Airave. "How can I go about getting one of those? Our phones go to roaming a lot in my house and I'm missing calls." They will check your address and should give it to you for free and waive the costs. They will also ask you about adding the $10 addon to get unlimited minutes while on the Airave no matter what time of the day.

You do have broadband right? I assume you do since you were looking at going to VoIP. Once I got my Airave I stopped using my VoIP line and adding another SERO line to my account for my daughter pretty made my VoIP line useless. I hated to get rid of my VoicePulse line since I had it for over 4 years with pretty much zero issues.
I called, but the CSR could understand me since I was breaking up. I am currently in an online chat session with Sprint and they are seeing what they do for me since my VA home is in a "roaming" area...although I have coverage in all other directions. Go figure! To be honest, my mobile phone reception was about 80% reliable last year, but it is now something like 25% reliable which is completely unsat.

I called, but the CSR could understand me since I was breaking up. I am currently in an online chat session with Sprint and they are seeing what they do for me since my VA home is in a "roaming" area...although I have coverage in all other directions. Go figure! To be honest, my mobile phone reception was about 80% reliable last year, but it is now something like 25% reliable which is completely unsat.

I know I've heard some mixed stories on some zip codes saying not available for the Airave. But I've brought one into a zip that has zero sprint coverage. It synced right up and had full coverage in the house and all across the yard even into the neighbors house. It has a GPS module in the unit that once it pulls up it's location it asks the Airave servers if it can turn on the radio in this area and also it needs the GPS to know what SID and PCS Band/Channel to use for your area.

I've had mine since last summer and love it. Now I only have the AT&T users at my house complaining they have to go outside ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)