st to go not working

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Lkr

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 19, 2008
Using the iPod app. Says see you when the season starts

Im getting "network error" on My Verizon Droid using 3g, Wifi. Same error using my Ipad with AT&T 3g and Wifi.

NFL 2 go is not working on PC via the Adobe Air app.

Guess they had there "kinks" worked out lol

Also times out online for me, This is why I wish they offered the pre-season for this to get the kinks worked out. Happens every week one.

The video source/compression is horrible via mobile. The online adobe was not bad. I tested with wifi in case it was a 3g problem. Its like getting audio with a horrible pixilated video :)

The PC version was better than espn3, but it doesn't scale well when its not in full screen. I wish D* did it better

First weekend they have bigger then expected turn out for nfl to go feature and I think it caused issued with people being able towatch the games. it was fixed by the 4 oclock games.

First weekend they have bigger then expected turn out for nfl to go feature and I think it caused issued with people being able towatch the games. it was fixed by the 4 oclock games.
I noticed online too. My signal went out(gotta love the end of summer in Florida...basically the reason I wanted to go haha). I was watching the end of the Bears/Lions game and it was freezing on me. Worked later though.
I wanted to use the to go on my iPod, but now I need a firmware update. There isn't a 4.1 jailbreak yet, but I don't really use my iPod much anymore, so I'll probably update it(jailbreak should be out soon too, anyway)

My ST to go (via the PC) never did come around, on Sunday. The video was fluttery and not smooth at all, even after making sure my cable internet connection was not the problem. It was that way, throughout the day. I'm holding out hope that it was just because it was week 1, because it was unwatchable. I don't remember if this occured in week 1 last year, but I don't recall any video problems previously.

Considering this has happened each year available they should get it tested out at least two weeks before which is why I suggest they use the pre-season to test.

Considering this has happened each year available they should get it tested out at least two weeks before which is why I suggest they use the pre-season to test.

Ummm great idea except NFL has no licensing to pre season games agreements are made with local stations at the team level not the NFL level hence why nflst does not include local games.

I tried it out Sunday and always got the "stream not available" error message or something like that. A few minutes of the NFL red zone was all that I could get to work.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)