Stab Hh 90 ????

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Mrsatguy

Original poster
Jul 10, 2006
Has anyone noticed free play in STAB HH90 motor's bolt? I installed stab HH90 with fortec 90cm antenna and noticed free play in the motor's bolt. The bolt that hold the tube to which antenna is mounted has free play. It causes antenna to move freely about an inch from left to right and vice versa.

I have the HH90 and did not notice this play. I assume you meen play in the connection between the shaft coming out of the motor and the tube you bolt to the shaft. I would suggest you shim it to eliminate any movement.
Or do you meen between the shaft of the motor tube and the dish mount clamping tube. If here, I mounted my dish differently as I had a pole mount and not a tube mount. If here, once the mount is centered on the tube, tighten the clamp and re-check to make sure it is still centered. Once tightened, it should not move.

Thank you

I am referring to the free play in the connection between the shaft coming out of the motor and the tube you bolt to the shaf. I tighted all conections firmly, however, the free play is there. I think my motor has shipping damage.
Thanks again for your detailed responce.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts