Star Trek - Problems

Since HdNet is on 110, Enterprise recorded for me, even with the heavy rain we are having; didn't notice any drop-outs, but didn't watch it all either.

But HdNet has been having lots of audio drop-outs as of late; usually it crackles for about 20 seconds, and the Dolby Digital light on my receiver flashes on and off, and then goes back to normal.

thanks to dfergie, I found this part of the forums (I am a E* HD narcissist).

In any event, on my 622, it locked up shortly after Tripp got on board the alien wessel (read as Chekov). If I forcefully fastforwarded, it came back (well, no audio for about another 10 minutes).

I was flipping back and forth between SD and HD channels at the time (which is not unusual for me), and didn't see any other problems.

A E*/622 prob? Or a bigger conspiracy against Enterprise...you be the judge.

thanks to dfergie, I found this part of the forums (I am a E* HD narcissist).

In any event, on my 622, it locked up shortly after Tripp got on board the alien wessel (read as Chekov). If I forcefully fastforwarded, it came back (well, no audio for about another 10 minutes).

I was flipping back and forth between SD and HD channels at the time (which is not unusual for me), and didn't see any other problems.

A E*/622 prob? Or a bigger conspiracy against Enterprise...you be the judge.

Must have been transmitted that way as I had exactly the same problem with my 622 recorded program.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts