Star Trek - Problems

gdarwin

gdarwin

Supporting Founder
Supporting Founder
Lifetime Supporter
Feb 9, 2005
Lousville, KY
Picture freezing and no audio. Confirmed on 3 of my receivers. Anyone else?

rockymtnhigh

rockymtnhigh

Hardly Normal
Supporting Founder
Apr 14, 2006
Normal, IL
Since HdNet is on 110, Enterprise recorded for me, even with the heavy rain we are having; didn't notice any drop-outs, but didn't watch it all either.

But HdNet has been having lots of audio drop-outs as of late; usually it crackles for about 20 seconds, and the Dolby Digital light on my receiver flashes on and off, and then goes back to normal.

dfergie

dfergie

Proud Staff Member
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Sad when I did not notice the difference between D* and E* HDnet... E* used to be leaps and bounds better...(been watchin D* most of the day as some good stuff on 101 and the PQ has been pretty good) Good Episode of Enterprise, I enjoyed...

munciefan

munciefan

SatelliteGuys Family
Mar 6, 2006
East Central Indiana
thanks to dfergie, I found this part of the forums (I am a E* HD narcissist).

In any event, on my 622, it locked up shortly after Tripp got on board the alien wessel (read as Chekov). If I forcefully fastforwarded, it came back (well, no audio for about another 10 minutes).

I was flipping back and forth between SD and HD channels at the time (which is not unusual for me), and didn't see any other problems.

A E*/622 prob? Or a bigger conspiracy against Enterprise...you be the judge.

TheForce

TheForce

SatelliteGuys Master
Supporting Founder
Pub Member / Supporter
Oct 13, 2003
Jacksonville, FL, Earth
thanks to dfergie, I found this part of the forums (I am a E* HD narcissist).

In any event, on my 622, it locked up shortly after Tripp got on board the alien wessel (read as Chekov). If I forcefully fastforwarded, it came back (well, no audio for about another 10 minutes).

I was flipping back and forth between SD and HD channels at the time (which is not unusual for me), and didn't see any other problems.

A E*/622 prob? Or a bigger conspiracy against Enterprise...you be the judge.

Must have been transmitted that way as I had exactly the same problem with my 622 recorded program.

rockymtnhigh

rockymtnhigh

Hardly Normal
Supporting Founder
Apr 14, 2006
Normal, IL
Must have been transmitted that way as I had exactly the same problem with my 622 recorded program.

I just played the Enterprise recording; lost the same 10 minutes of audio. Gotta find the next time it is on and re-record.