Star Trek - Problems

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Since HdNet is on 110, Enterprise recorded for me, even with the heavy rain we are having; didn't notice any drop-outs, but didn't watch it all either.

But HdNet has been having lots of audio drop-outs as of late; usually it crackles for about 20 seconds, and the Dolby Digital light on my receiver flashes on and off, and then goes back to normal.

thanks to dfergie, I found this part of the forums (I am a E* HD narcissist).

In any event, on my 622, it locked up shortly after Tripp got on board the alien wessel (read as Chekov). If I forcefully fastforwarded, it came back (well, no audio for about another 10 minutes).

I was flipping back and forth between SD and HD channels at the time (which is not unusual for me), and didn't see any other problems.

A E*/622 prob? Or a bigger conspiracy against Enterprise...you be the judge.

thanks to dfergie, I found this part of the forums (I am a E* HD narcissist).

In any event, on my 622, it locked up shortly after Tripp got on board the alien wessel (read as Chekov). If I forcefully fastforwarded, it came back (well, no audio for about another 10 minutes).

I was flipping back and forth between SD and HD channels at the time (which is not unusual for me), and didn't see any other problems.

A E*/622 prob? Or a bigger conspiracy against Enterprise...you be the judge.

Must have been transmitted that way as I had exactly the same problem with my 622 recorded program.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)