Star Wars: Andor - Disney+

A little more from TVLINE:

Andor started production back in November 2020 and at one point was earmarked for a 2021 release, until COVID-related days pushed back the timetable. At Star Wars Celebration, it was detailed that Season 1’s 12 episodes will be set five years prior to Rogue One and span a year in time, whereas Season 2 (another 12 episodes) will cover the remaining four years.

Andor Delayed: Disney+ Announces New Premiere Date for Rogue One Prequel — Plus, Watch Full Trailer

Reactions: Foxbat
First three episodes are available now. All 12 should be available Nov. 23 which is when I will start watching.
Same, I am still behind on everything from Traditional Channels, so plenty to watch over the 9 weeks until Andor is done.

As much as I enjoyed Obi Wan, I still wish I waited and binge it, I believe I would have liked it better as a long movie.
Probably try to watch Rogue One again to familiarize myself with the plot of that one.
Seen it all the other Star Wars movies so many times, remember everything.

Reactions: Howard Simmons
I’m going to go out on a limb and say that you’ll enjoy this Star Wars series. The first three episodes almost felt like an adult-oriented version of the animated “Rebels” series.

I think the series will be good, but those first 2 episodes should have been cut up and thrown away with about a quarter of them added to episode 3 for the premiere episode. Those first 2 were painful to watch. Pacing finally picked up in episode 3

• Sad
Reactions: TheKrell
I’m surprised that there hasn’t been more chatter about this show here. “Andor” has been really good, and does a good job of filling in the blanks between Episode 3 and “Rogue One”.

I’m surprised that there hasn’t been more chatter about this show here. “Andor” has been really good, and does a good job of filling in the blanks between Episode 3 and “Rogue One”.
I am waiting until it is done, then binge.

I remember standing in line for hours waiting to see the original Star Wars. I have liked most of the movies BUT I am far from a diehard fan. I feel its gone way downhill sense it was sold off to Disney which in my opinion is destroying it. For some reason this series has caught my attention especially recently when he was sent to the work prison.

I am waiting until it is done, then binge.
The finale for Season 1 was released today, so enjoy you binge session! ”Andor” makes “The Mandalorian” look like the “Star Wars Holiday Special”, IMHO, of course.

The finale for Season 1 was released today, so enjoy you binge session! ”Andor” makes “The Mandalorian” look like the “Star Wars Holiday Special”, IMHO, of course.
Sorry, but I must disagree. Mando Rules! Had it been condensed down to 8 episodes, it might have been as good as you say. But there was too much bloat (yawning). Better than Bobba Fett, though.

Last edited:
Reactions: osu1991
I'll start watching it soon now that all the episodes are available. I wonder if any of the organizations tracking viewership pay attention to people like me?