Starchoice, the Superbowl, and HD

cdragon

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jan 9, 2007
I know quite a bit about E* so I wasn't thinking my very first post would be me asking a question. So I'm sorry for being a leech.

I want the big game in HD and my local CBS is the only network here in good old DMA 98 that isn't broadcasting in HD.

So I have two choices; E* then "move" to Philidelphia, or StarChoice. Since It's already Jan 15, I think Kusat is getting a call.

My questions are, the CBS HD they offer, is it the full network (will it have the game), and what do I tell Kusat, east or west, do I get to pick?

If I want to make changes to my programing in the future, how hard will it be and do we still get the rebates for new subs?

Hopefully someone will ask how to mount a E* dish on a pickup truck and dirty aim it while running the whole rig off of battery power (tailgating with nerds) so I won't be a leech anymore.

All HD subs get CBS East HD (Detroit) + CBS west HD (Seattle). This is included with all packages (Essentials and up). Choose either Buffalo or Spokane as your SD choice.

As for the Super Bowl, SC does not have Global HD at this time so there is no chance of simsub.

I think my plan will be to drop comcast down to extended basic and go back to tivo. The dual tuner model will do star choice as of last year.

Thanks expert, I didn't know if they were the real networks or something like universal Hd is with NBC.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)