Stargate SG-1 Discussion

Well, I just finished Season 9; watched about 6 episodes today. :) 20 more episodes and Ark of Truth to go. I still do not like the Ori arc at all, but the season was not that bad. Mitchell is a decent character, but not Jack.

I hope the third movie - which is supposedly centered around O'Neill actually happens.

I liked Mitchell after he and Daniel had that funny exchange of lines while they were figuring out what to tell the Prior they'd "captured". That was really good stuff!

There's a really good slice of Season 4 SG-1 episodes coming up on the 20th on a Sci-Fi marathon, including the episode "2010". :)

That really was a great episode. And the next one - with Baal and his clones- is pretty good. Vala is growing on me. I liked how she got the ring platform to activate. :)

I always found him overly annoying...funny sometimes, but generally overly arrogant and annoying.

Vala's a lot of fun...I liked her from the first... :)

Yeah, Vala's character gets better with each show. I love on her first official mission, she keeps asking about the loot. Or in the Baal episode how she couldn't even get to first base. (Funny for someone who claims not to understand earth euphemisms :)

Rodney... well, he is Rodney.

One thing - I felt like the Canadian accents were pretty darn thick on Atlantis during the Pegasus episode. And thinking about it, the first time Weir was on SG1, I don't think she was supposed to be Canadian. :)

Yeah, Vala's character gets better with each show. I love on her first official mission, she keeps asking about the loot. Or in the Baal episode how she couldn't even get to first base. (Funny for someone who claims not to understand earth euphemisms :)

Rodney... well, he is Rodney.

One thing - I felt like the Canadian accents were pretty darn thick on Atlantis during the Pegasus episode. And thinking about it, the first time Weir was on SG1, I don't think she was supposed to be Canadian. :)

Originally, I think Weir was supposed to be American, but when Atlantis got going, the idea was for it to be an international venture and suddenly Weir became Canadian, as did Rodney... :)

Watching 200. Hilarious. Even my kid was laughing.

Tealc Investigations. Coming this fall.

The Puppet version of Stargate.

Wizard of Oz was great.

And the youngster version, "T"

An episode worth watching over and over.

And the wedding scene, with Daniel and Jack, with Daniel saying "you know if she does not show up, they will think we're getting married."

I think I will need to rewatch Wormhole Xtreme. :)

I held off on getting the BD (have the Dvd) of AOT... the Scifi version was good enough to archive x2... could have archived the SciFy version today :D

Sadly, the BD version of TAOT was a bit disappointing in the PQ department. Some scenes were too pixelated...

I'll be done by August. :) I can wait for SGU; still leery about it. The whole concept seems flawed...but we've discussed that before. ;)

Yeah, I'm leery about SGU also...but we'll see what happens... ;)

Star Trek Discovery

Star Trek: Prodigy