Stargate Universe

Cooper talks Stargate departure

by Darren Sumner
First things first: Cooper clarified that, at least for the remainder of SGU Season Two, he won’t be entirely absent. “I’m not leaving completely, actually just stepping back to more of a consulting role for the end of this season,” he said. “However, my credit will remain Executive Producer. We’ve already developed most of Season Two and I feel very [COLOR=darkgreen ! important]confident[/COLOR] leaving the show in good hands.”
Source & More: Gateworld.com

I ordered it. I think the series really improved the second half of the season. In fact, watching the first episodes over again makes them not seem so bad.

I have about 52 SGA's archived that are my personal favorites and watch some from time to time and all 10 seasons of the SG1 season sets. I watch some of them from time to time as well.

So, the only Gate in town looks better to us now because it is the only Gate in town. Seriously, when I watch some of my favorite SG1 or SGA episodes, and then mentally compare it to even the best parts I can think of in SGU; it just doesn't even come close.

It's like watching a dwarf trying to do an 18-foot pole-vault...just can't quiet make the grade...

Ok I found info that SGU S2 will air on September 28, it is moving now to Tuesdays due to Syfy now airing WWE Friday night smackdown on SGU´s previous time slot ( I´m still baffled about that being aired on SyFy)

Anyway, for those of us who wll watch on Canadian tv, Space will air SGU S2 premiere on Friday October 1.

Prodigal Son

Battlestar Galactica -- Season 4

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)