Stargate Universe

Interview: ‘Stargate Universe’ Co-Creator Brad Wright Previews Season 2

Mike Moody
I got a chance to speak with Stargate Universe co-creator Brad Wright about the show’s second season, premiering Tuesday night on Syfy. I interviewed Wright for a feature I wrote for TV Squad about the evolution of the Stargate franchise and what fans can expect from SGU this year. Read on below for the interview. (Head back to TV DeathRay on Tuesday for an interview with David Blue, who plays Eli Wallace on SGU.)
Source & More: tvdeathray.com

SGA characters to appear on SGU S2

From the above mentioned interview

"So speaking of characters that might be at odds with each other, David Hewlett and Robert Picardo from Stargate Atlantis will appear on the show this season.
We just finished shooting that episode. It was so nice to see them again."

You guys must really be stargate-starved, because to call this a good episode really lowers the bar. Seems like the same old crap from last year. Poor lighting, nothing really compelling in terms of the story. A disgrace to the name Stargate.

Yes I am SG starved. I should have phrased my comment as good for SGU not implying it was a good SG episode.

Its all we have ;)

I know, and its the only reason I keep watching. IF it weren't for the hope, the lure of some real SG, I would have dumped it long ago. But two episodes in, I can not say I am very hopeful. It is just not very good science fiction.

We should still be watching SGA in new episodes, not this drivel. :(

Finally finished this episode, Rush lost them a shuttle... and Young is a Killer...

I wonder why they decided to crash the shuttle? Was it too expensive for the CGI to have a shuttle? It is not like they used it a lot, but it sure is handy to have one.

The storyline needs to pick up the pace.

If they could find someway to inject something SG1-ish, anything... but I fear this going down the same path as Caprica, but in the process they will kill off the best science fiction franchise since Star Trek The Next Generation. :(

Prodigal Son

Battlestar Galactica -- Season 4

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts