Stargate Universe

It was kind of embarrassing, in that it was more of a cameo. He could have been one of a thousand non-speaking roles; the bad guy in the suit who comes to try to kill the witness, but then takes a quick bullet.

It was kind of embarrassing, in that it was more of a cameo. He could have been one of a thousand non-speaking roles; the bad guy in the suit who comes to try to kill the witness, but then takes a quick bullet.

Michael Shanks looks to be keeping busy with Smallville. Amanda Tapping is keeping busy with Sanctuary. Anderson's working on a pilot called "Fairly Legal". I suppose after a decade of doing SG1 and two direct-to-DVD movies, if they were smart with their salaries, they probably could retire and play golf 2-3 times a week or whatever...

I would've liked to have seen another SG1 movie, personally...

Wasn't he in the preview for the new Syfy reality show too? Something about sci-fi props being auctioned or something like that? I'm not interested. Wrastlin', and now a reality show on Syfy? What next, game shows? I know, a sci-fi trivia game show! :rolleyes:

Indeed. ;)
Last episode was a yawner.

Off subject: Speaking of reality shows.... I saw a ad for, I assume, a reality show called "The Hasselhoffs". Coming in Dec 5 on A&E. Can't wait to miss it. However the ad was funny. Check it here: The Hasselhoffs - New Real Life Series Coming Soon - A&E TV

Michael Shanks looks to be keeping busy with Smallville. Amanda Tapping is keeping busy with Sanctuary. Anderson's working on a pilot called "Fairly Legal". I suppose after a decade of doing SG1 and two direct-to-DVD movies, if they were smart with their salaries, they probably could retire and play golf 2-3 times a week or whatever...

I would've liked to have seen another SG1 movie, personally...

I miss Claudia Black.....!!!

I'm posting in the blind... was hunting last week, my dvr recorded it but it is nowhere to be found so I'm waiting for last weeks HD episode to show up on Dish online, then catch up...

Well, maybe your DVR is telling you something. :D You've seen the episode already, but with a more original story and better actors. :D

Between her role as an Ori and as Anna on V, I think I am doomed to despise Morena Baccarin forever. The woman just creeps me out. Although I liked her in Firefly.

Not so for Claudia Black though. Val was a great character.

Between her role as an Ori and as Anna on V, I think I am doomed to despise Morena Baccarin forever. The woman just creeps me out. Although I liked her in Firefly.

Not so for Claudia Black though. Val was a great character.

I agree with you on Claudia Black, I loved her, or well Vala for that matter.(she seemed to be more human than alien :D)

Adria, I think was sinister since her very brief childhood :D, but I liked her, also as Anna on V, but yep, I agree creepy to say the least...again on an alien role...

Yep, that's one great-looking baddie. ;)

Hallowed be the Ori.!!!

In the name of the gods, ships shall be built to carry our warriors out amongst the stars and we will spread Origin to all the unbelievers. The power of the Ori will be felt far and wide and the wicked shall be vanquished

Prodigal Son

Battlestar Galactica -- Season 4

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts