Stargate Universe

same here, it's usually my first day off (or back to work)...

Those were the days.. SG-1 and SGA on Fridays...

Yeah, maybe Syfy will get the idea, with all these shows being DVR'd and viewed on Friday, but I doubt it.

Yep, SG-1, SGA and BSG on Friday nights...those were the days... I've been time-shifting W13 to Friday (special artifact does that, ya'know? ;)), and SGU will join that routine when it returns in a few weeks. Sanctuary (when/if it resumes), will also join that Friday routine...

Yeah, maybe Syfy will get the idea, with all these shows being DVR'd and viewed on Friday, but I doubt it.

Yep, SG-1, SGA and BSG on Friday nights...those were the days... I've been time-shifting W13 to Friday (special artifact does that, ya'know? ;)), and SGU will join that routine when it returns in a few weeks. Sanctuary (when/if it resumes), will also join that Friday routine...

Well for me it will still be SGU Friday, since I lost Dish Network´s signal (Syfy was in the first tps I lost), and now I will watch it via Shaw Direct on Space.

Yep, I know the feeling and it has been exciting to have Sam Carter, Jack O´Neil and Daniel Jackson appearing on SGU, hopefully we´ll see more of them or from the SGA characters on SGU

I just hope that SyFy has a decent length option on the series/actors so that it will not get cancelled just as it gets good like SGA.

And if we´re still not getting the SG1 and SGA movies they were supposed to release this year, I´d like to see some of the characters from those series making guest appearances on SGU.

Good episode even if the outcome was expected.

Best line (well actually from next week) by Eli:

Experience tells me this is a very good time to panic!

Looks like they took a page from STV and now we have the rebels as part of the crew. I bet by mid season break they are all working together.

On an annoying note, could they make the pop ups any bigger? Some looked to take 1/3 the screen.

You guys must really be stargate-starved, because to call this a good episode really lowers the bar. Seems like the same old crap from last year. Poor lighting, nothing really compelling in terms of the story. A disgrace to the name Stargate.

Prodigal Son

Battlestar Galactica -- Season 4

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)