stil got a thunderbolt?

Sorry, I don't use that application. By the way, I am posting this with speech to text.

Sent from my ThunderBolt using Tapatalk

I began using the speech to text for google searches about 6 months ago. Love it. Have yet to feel comfortable in making published posts with it. Requires too much editing for complex sentences.

I only use it for texting. I still wish it incorporated a monitor that detects when I CORRECT a word or words that it guesses and associates my speech of a word to the corrected text.

Ok, My phone is trying to update to ICS and keeps failing. How do I stop it?

Are you losing internet connection? Maybe you need to do a hard reset to dump the memory. I wouldn't do a factory restore unless you have a good backup.

Sorry, not sure how to resolve that. Seems to me you rec'd multiple warnings about this in this thread alone.... My wife's phone is rooted/stock as well and I had the s/w update check disabled (I found it yesterday - quite simple - under "About phone"). I also manually updated it on Saturday with a rooted/stock ROM based on this latest update.

Did you root your phone with Revolutionary originally ?

At this point, I'd download one of the ROMs from here, http://forums.infectedrom.com/showt...al-Thunderbolt-ICS-Rooted-Deodexed-Odex-Stock (I put the deodexed / debloated version on my wife's phone) and put it on your phone's SD card. Pull the battery, put the battery back in, then hold down the VOL-UP key while you hold down the power button. That will put you into Recovery where you can install this new ROM. With that ROM installed, the OTA update won't bother you anymore.

Sorry, not sure how to resolve that. Seems to me you rec'd multiple warnings about this in this thread alone.... My wife's phone is rooted/stock as well and I had the s/w update check disabled (I found it yesterday - quite simple - under "About phone"). I also manually updated it on Saturday with a rooted/stock ROM based on this latest update.

I don't see it in the about. Where is it?

Sent from my Transformer TF101

many times in the past i wish sprint had such option....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)