still no program guide after an hour

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

shelly

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 19, 2003
I was installed and activated an hour ago.

I am able to watch every channel by either punching in the channel number or scrolling with the up,down buttons.

When I bring up the All Channels program guide, all the channels appear with No Information Available.

When I pull up the HD only program guide, it just shows channels 100 and 101. But all the hd channels are available to me.

Should I turn the box off and then hold the power button for 5 seconds to reset or just give it more time?

Shelly

Shelly,

After installs it takes longer for all the information in the guide to show up and the ALL HD channels will not be updated immediately. I will wait until tomorrow. Give it 24 hours.

Thanks Sean. Patience is not my greatest virtue.

My installation was flawless, especially since we used an existing cable run into my home. I tried to get the installer to use my Directv larger dish, but he said he could not disengage the lnbs from the built in switchbox.
So he installed my 6th rooftop dish.

Signal strength is jumping between 62-66 so it seems to be strong.

I have besen using the remote to surf and explore the system. No hangups yet. One time I switched resolution output to see the difference and when I returned to 1080i, the picture was zoomed in so all heads et al were missing, and there was one inch wide vertical black bar on left siede of screen. When I cycled through again and returned to 1080i, things were normal.

I will wait until tomorrow for my program guide to appear.

Shelly

I forgot one thing, Sean.

Do I have to leave the box on for the download to complete or can I turn it off?

Thanks.

Shelly

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)