STO Sox Indians game MLB EI

Status
Please reply by conversation.

rstokas

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 23, 2004
Ok those outside of Ohio will get the game today on MLB EI via Comcast Sportsnet Chicago.

tomorrow will be the test, the home team Sox are on WGN. Therefore the MLB EI package should be STO. But wait, directv does not list the game as on MLB EI?

SO will people with MLB EI get STO if they live outside Ohio????

The blackout stuff does not say if people outside of Ohio will get STO for Indians games.

I live in Chicago, if CLE hosts DET on STO will I get the game? I understand that today I am forced to get CSN Chicago and the rest of the country on MLB EI except CLe.

I guess the simple question is will STO be in MLB EI?

I will not even know tomorrow bc the game will be blacked out of STO bc of WGN. Someone in another state that ohio or ill will know the answer tomorrow.

No but it should give the examples and determining factors so you can figure it out; they can't post examples for everyone. Try the zip tool as well.

I don't trust D* at all with the blackout rules. I had problems with the Buffalo Sabres and MSG at the beginning of the season and lo and behold I'm having problems with STO and Indians games. PS ZIP Code is 16727 and I have the SportsPack.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)