Please reply by conversation.

cparker

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
May 8, 2007
Sanborn, NY
New to D*.
I have set up my series recordings and I think I have it right, but I have a question...

Let's say I sit down to watch a hockey game and find that somehow I've screwed up and have 2 things recording at once on the DVR. What's the best way to stop a recording like.... right now... so I can watch hockey (and probably deal with the wrath of "She who must be obeyed" later)? :)

New to D*.
I have set up my series recordings and I think I have it right, but I have a question...

Let's say I sit down to watch a hockey game and find that somehow I've screwed up and have 2 things recording at once on the DVR. What's the best way to stop a recording like.... right now... so I can watch hockey (and probably deal with the wrath of "She who must be obeyed" later)? :)

When you have two shows being recorded and try to tune to a third, you will get a message saying that you can't tune to it for that reason and would you like to cancel one of the recordings. Just click okay on the one you want to cancel and that's it!

yep thats the easiest

otherwise go to manage recordings and you can delete it...but raoul's is easier ;)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts